Replacing Your Missing Tooth With a Beautiful Restoration in Ventura
If you’ve lost a tooth or multiple teeth, our team at Insight Dentistry can restore your smile with a dental bridge. Dental bridges are perfect for patients who want the functionality of a full set of teeth, and a natural looking, beautiful smile.
What is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is a restorative option for missing teeth that uses a series of dental crowns to fill in a gap left by a missing tooth. Patients love dental bridges because they are an affordable option for tooth restoration that looks natural and feels comfortable.
How Do Dental Bridges Work?
Dental crowns are crafted from high quality materials to perfectly match the color and translucence of your natural teeth. Once we have created custom-made porcelain crowns based on molds of your teeth, we will use those crowns to fill the gap. A dental bridge works by anchoring a crown or crowns in between two other crowns that can be attached to your healthy teeth adjacent to the gap. The replacement tooth “bridges” across the gap by being anchored to the surrounding crowns.
The Benefits of a Dental Bridge
- Using dental bridges, we can replace more than one tooth in a row.
- The replacement crown will function as well as your natural tooth.
- Our dental bridges look and feel completely natural.
- A dental bridge is one of the most affordable restorative options for missing teeth.
- Dental bridges restore confidence and self esteem for patients who have lost a tooth.
- Dental bridges increase oral health and wellness.
If you are missing a tooth, call us at our office today to schedule a consultation. We would love to meet with you to discuss all of your restorative options and help you find a solution. A dental bridge may be the right option for you. At Insight Dentistry, we love our patients and want them to feel confident and comfortable with their smile. Call us today.